The Baby Academy – Terms and Conditions.
- Prior to the confirmation of a booking with The Baby Academy parents must read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- All consultations with The Baby Academy must be paid in full on confirmation of the booking.
- If parents wish to cancel any consultation the following Terms and Conditions apply
- Less than 48 hours before the consultation and parents will not be entitled to any refund
- 2 – 7 days before the consultation and parents will receive a 50% refund
- 7 – 14 days before the consultation and parents will receive a 75% refund
- 14 days before the consultation parents will receive a full refund.
- If a parent cancels any consultation due to injury or illness then The Baby Academy can arrange an alternative date at a mutually convenient time without charge. A 75% refund may be granted at the discretion of The Baby Academy.
- The Baby Academy reserves the right to cancel any consultation due to personal circumstances, injury or illness, in this instance parents will be offered either a full refund or an opportunity to re-book at a later date.
- The professional advice given from The Baby Academy is strictly non-medical and is based on 25 years of experience and opinion.
- The Baby Academy will always suggest that parents seek medical advice if issues arise relating to the baby which in my opinion require medical advice.
- The Baby Academy does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training which does not achieve the desired result during the life of the consultation or support package. My suggestions are based on my experience of what works? Parents are advised that the recommended sleep plan is a goal to work towards and it may take time to achieve success.
- The Baby Academy will include email/telephone support for the life of the package or consultation and as a gesture of goodwill will follow-up via email for for 2 weeks after the package or consultation has expired.
- The Baby Academy will be available via email between 9am-9pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-5pm on Friday and Saturday. Outside of these hours The Baby Academy will endeavour to respond to emails and messages as soon as possible unless away on holiday.
The contents of The Baby Academy website including videos, images, text and information are advisory material only and we do not offer any medical advice or recommendations and always advise clients to contact a doctor or qualified health care professional for any medical concerns without delay.
The Baby Academy will only advise on information received from the client and this information will be securely stored and will never be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.