Prior to the confirmation of a booking with The Baby Academy parents must read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
All consultations with the Baby Academy must be paid in full on confirmation of the booking.
If parents wish to cancel any consultation the following terms apply:
1. Parents will not be entitled to any refund if less than 48 hours’ notice is given before the consultation.
2. Parents will be entitled to a 50% refund if notice is given 2-7 days before the consultation.
3. Parents will be entitled to a 75% refund if notice is given 8-14 days before the consultation.
4. Parents will be entitled to a full refund if notice is given more than 14 days before the consultation.
5. If a parent cancels any consultation due to injury or illness then the Baby Academy can arrange an alternative date at a mutually convenient time without charge. A 75% refund may be granted at the sole discretion of the Baby Academy.
The Baby Academy reserves the right to cancel any consultation due to personal circumstances, injury or illness. In this instance parents will be offered either a full refund or an opportunity to re-book at a later date.
The professional advice given from the Baby Academy is strictly non-medical and is based on 25 years of experience.
The Baby Academy will always suggest that parents seek medical advice if issues arise relating to the baby which may require medical advice or treatment.
The Baby Academy does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training which does not achieve the desired result during the life of the consultation or support package.
Suggestions are based on experience and parents are advised that the recommended sleep plan is a goal to work towards and it may take time to achieve success.
The Baby Academy will include email/telephone support for the life of the package or consultation and as a gesture of goodwill will follow-up via email for two weeks after the package or consultation has expired.
The Baby Academy will be available via email between 9:00am-9:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am-5:00pm on Friday and Saturday. Outside of these hours the Baby Academy will endeavour to respond to emails and messages as soon as possible.
The contents of the Baby Academy website including videos, images, text and information are advisory material only and we do not offer any medical advice or recommendations and always advise clients to contact a doctor or qualified health care professional for any medical concerns without delay.