Parent coaching is tailor-made to meet the individual needs of your family. you will receive my full professional support and guidance to help you and your baby settle in to a structured routine that works for you. In my experience it is essential to observe your baby’s behaviour over a 24 hour period, what happens during the day has a direct impact on your baby’s night time routine.
It is very important for you to achieve the right balance of food, sleep and wake time. Maintaining the balance can be challenging but when you succeed you will be rewarded with a happy relaxed baby.
During all parent coaching you will have the opportunity to road test the routine for yourselves, if there are any bumps in the road on my return we can work together to resolve them.
post-natal parent coaching includes the following:-
- Discuss the baby’s current routine
- Discussion to implement a more structured routine for feeding/sleeping and periods Of wake time.
- Observing and supporting parents through the dream feed and night time routine.
- Discussion on sleep training and the benefit of swaddling your baby.
- Breastfeeding/bottle feeding support and guidance.
- Lactation advice and support.
- Advice on any parental concerns.
- The future development of your baby.
” helping you to understand and connect with your baby”