The first few weeks with your baby are very exciting. Getting to know each other and gaining confidence to look after your new arrival.
How can I can help you?
I offer parents advice support and guidance from the comfort of your own home, either as a solo workshop or in small groups.
Each Course is 3 Hours and only £150.
Our Baby Bliss Workshop includes the following:-
- Discuss the baby’s current routine
- Discussion to implement a more structured routine for feeding/sleeping and periods Of wake time.
- 20 mins baby massage
- Discussion on health wellbeing and fitness
- Understanding your baby
- How to implement a routine for you and your baby
- Discussionon on feeding / sleeping
- Post-natal depression – identify the warning signs
- The family dynamic – siblings
- The special bond with Daddy
- Questions and Answers / refreshments
“As soon as I spoke to Vickie on the telephone I knew we were in safe hands. It was prior to our initial consultation although we needed some feeding advice. Vickie was only too happy to help and provided useful guidance. On meeting Vickie we felt her immediate warmth towards our newborn and ourselves and we felt we were able to trust her judgement. Vickie was able to answer all of our questions clearly and confidently, demonstrating her extended level of experience. Vickie helped us to plan a feeding and sleeping routine as well as covering a range of other specific support relating to our own circumstances or the individual needs of our newborn. Vickie’s delivery is calm and reassuring and she provides gentle prompting and encouragement to enable you to become more confident in your decisions and judgement as a new parent” London August 2016
“helping you to understand and connect with your baby”